Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DFFD227

Scarsdale PD Lights

9 posts in this topic

Today I noticed Scarsdale PD have yellow lights instead of red or blue. Is this normal?

Were they all yellow? If so IT may be some sort of special purpose unit-- Parking enforcement or something like that.

Probably, I know Tarrytown has an old unit that they changed the filters to yellow and use as a parking enforcement vehicle. It still has all the graphics, but they took "Police" off the side and it say parking enforcement. It still has red flashers though.

The Greenburgh Auxilary Police have a ford crown vic that used to be the paramedic supervisors car. It has red lights and say "Greenburgh Aux. Police" on the side.

thats the traffic control cars....there might be two, a explorer and a crown vic...parking enforcement mostly I guess but I have seen it around the train station around rush hour with the lights going...

wow, peekskill pd's parking guys get regular police cars with just traffic instead of police written on the side...they have red lights and siren as well...the only way you can tell is that they are old caprice's and the officer wears a dark brown uniform...

It was Probably Car CS1 Community Service 1 , Cadet type police employee / Parking Enforcement.

Probably the Parking enforcement or Dog catcher. opps. "Animal control officer" sorry.

Could that be why everyone calls them "Scarsdale Security"....?

Snicker, snicker.