Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JScott128

Northern Valley Fire Chief's Assoc Parade

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what time the parade is this Sunday in Cresskill? Does anyone know the route of the parade? Thanks!

Scott

Does anyone know what time the parade is this Sunday in Cresskill? Does anyone know the route of the parade? Thanks!

Scott

parade is at 1pm, does anyone now anything about a line up i want to know if its worth it before i make the trip out there.

Sorry for the delay but here is the info...

Apparatus inspection will be at the Cresskill Firehouse, 51 Madison Ave and will begin at 0730 hrs.

Line up and the Parade Start will be on Madison Avenue and Knickerbocker Road at 1130 hrs. Apparatus will be staged on 12th St, 11th St and possibly 10th St whick all are off Madison Ave. The Parade will begin East on Madison Ave from the circle, turn left onto Jefferson Ave (North), right onto Grants Ave (East), to Union Ave. Right onto Willow St, (right before Kings Supermarket), then West on Madison Ave past the Cresskill Firehouse then left onto 3rd St and ends at the town pool.

Parade starts at 1300 hrs.

Apparatus judging will be on Jefferson Ave.

Awards wil be given out at 1640 hrs.

Parade order...

Cresskill

Alpine

Haworth

Harrington park

Northvale

Norwood

Rockleigh

Demarest

Closter

Tenafly

New milford

Old tappan

Bergenfield

Wallington

Fort lee

Fairview

If there's anymore info you need, let me know I will do my best to get it. Hope to see you all there.

Brett M. Dzadik

Edited by Rescue16

In happier times, I'd have been there with bells on (figuratively, of course!). A nice "pit stop" between the Sussex Co. muster and Farmingdale's parade.

However, times are not so happy. Have enough cash to get to Verona on Saturday, and that's about it. Have to work on Sunday, anyway.

Oh well......maybe next year. :unsure:

Truck4 - Thanks for the bump!

And thanks for the parade info Brett!

Scott