Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ac316scu

Police Ride-Alongs

10 posts in this topic

Im interested in becoming a LEO and was wondering if any departments in westchester have ride-along programs so i can see their routines. Im mostly interested in NYSP and WCPD but any will do. Thanks guys

If you want to see some action, most departments here in Texas (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin) all have ride along programs- and you will be sure to see some action. It's worth the trip. And all these departments are still hiring or will be hiring. If you want to actually be a cop and not get bored and work straight through your shift, these are the types of cities to work in.

Im interested in becoming a LEO and was wondering if any departments in westchester have ride-along programs so i can see their routines. Im mostly interested in NYSP and WCPD but any will do. Thanks guys

NYSP does not have any structured programs.

I was a Putnam County Sheriff Cadet for about (5) years and I did numerous ride alongs (Approx. 250 hrs). Putnam county is located just Notrth of Westchester County. If you are interested you can call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office and ask for a Cadet Advisor.

Join the Westchester County Public Safety Emergency Force. It's listed under the DPS website. Great experience.

Orange county Sheriff Patrol Div does ride alongs If you are interested you can call the Orange County Sheriff's Office Patrol and ask for a Cadet Advisor(patrol Deputy Hansaker)