Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigfitz2004

Favorite horror movies

10 posts in this topic

With it being Halloween what are some of your Favorite horror movies. I have to say it is Halloween. You have to love John Carpenter - Halloween Theme for the movie.

My favorite is "The Unearthly" with John Carradine, Bela Lagosi, Tor Johnson (Lobo) and Vampira. PS - Remember, tonight on WPIX Channel 11 at 8 PM, they are running "CHILLER THEATRE" showing the Evil of Dr. Frankenstein. Should be a good one to watch in between innings of the Yankee Game.

Let us not forget classics like "Night of the Living dead" and Nightmare on Elm St"

Some other good classics are such movies as The Wishmaster, Hell Raiser, Texas Chainsaw Massacre(original), Leprechaun(horror and comedy) Friday the 13th, the entire Halloween series, Puppet Master and many many more.

Don't forget CHUCKY the DOLL and BRIDE of CHUCKY

big fan of alfred hitchcocks "physco" and "birds", and of course cant forget my favorite musican/song writer/ movie director rob zombie any movie he's touched the remake of halloween and house 1000 corpses.

Has to be Psycho, Halloween, The Birds and many of Alfred H's movies. Chucky was a really scarey one and let's not forget The Exorcist. That one blew my mind.

Happy Halloween!

Any Presidential debate... for that matter any political debate.

Very, very scary!!!