Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

New Car 2083 (j/k)

12 posts in this topic

I've heard a lot of joking around on these forums about the new Car 2083. Well, it's used, but I found it sitting outside Specialty Warning Systems awaiting lights and lettering. (JOKE: THIS IS NOT THE NEW CAR 2083, THIS THREAD IS IN HUMOR)

post-11-125842476376.jpg

Thats hysterical. Nice truck regardless, lol. As much as this would make for a WICKED Chief's vehicle, im not sure how it would handle... and lights would have to be put on the axles just to be seen! LOL

I think this would be more appropriate for 2083

post-17-12584279664.jpg

Edited by EJS1810

post-17-12584279664.jpg

Would this count as a White Castle in Croton?

post-17-12584279664.jpg

Score 1 for EJS1810.. Hahahahaha

Come on now, whats makes you guys think the boys in Croton like White Castle ;) ? But seriously, can we get that White Castle bus as a county-wide rehab unit like asap?

That Dodge Ram is pretty nice...for a Dodge lol. Although my Wrangler could do just as good if not better off-road.

I love the humor in this, and would agree 100% ... BUT John ( R585 )( 642 ) is having the best laugh, he is now 2082.... 2083 is Chief Bill Vald....

as for the White Castle Truck, I think thats what he is using as his Limo for his wedding this spring.... lol

I love the humor in this, and would agree 100% ... BUT John ( R585 )( 642 ) is having the best laugh, he is now 2082.... 2083 is Chief Bill Vald....

as for the White Castle Truck, I think thats what he is using as his Limo for his wedding this spring.... lol

We Started this last year

We Started this last year

WOW, totally my bad... I am sorry guys... I guess I missed it the first time around.... but the White Castle Party bus, If not for the wedding, I am thinking Bacholar Party Moblie....

Thought he stopped going to white castle????

Now he gets Robbie to bring them to him