Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

SageVigiles Appointed Moderator EMTBravo.net

8 posts in this topic

Congrats to SageVigiles on his (re) appointment as Moderator on EMTBravo.net and EMTBravoNewEngland.com.

SageVigiles previously served as a Moderator on both forums, but had to resign due to personal obligations. He is now back on board with us, and will help us with the forums. The need for another moderator presented itself when we added the Upstate section earlier this week, and will help us ensure coverage when other moderators are unavailable. Moderators do a lot more then moderate posts, they are here to help and assist the members in any way they can.

We acknowledge there are several people that have expressed interest in serving on our staff, and this round we chose Alex due to his previous experience moderating on these forums and his active membership and quality posts. We will continue to keep in mind those who are interested in being on the EMTBravo staff as the need arises. We anticipate some specialized support-technical team positions in the near future.

Also, ALL EMTBravo staff members volunteer their time and effort, and are uncompensated. They do it so these forums are here for you to enjoy, use, and learn.

Congrats Alex!

-Seth & the EMTBravo.net team!!

Welcome back to you Alex, congrats on the re-promotion! :D

Thanks, freshman year was too crazy with adjustments to keep doing the moderator job, but now that I have a pretty set schedule I'm happy to be back on board.

Glad you got past the first hurdle! B)

It's good to have you back!

Alex!!!!

Welcome back! Glad to see you made it thru your first year, it is usually the toughest. also it's nice to see you back as a Mod again!!!

Welcome back, Alex! Glad to see you made it through...

Actually I'm a junior now, haha. Sophomore year was crazy too though, so I never had time to do anything, my schedule was all over the place between going back and forth between home and school, Explorers, the FDs, club on campus, etc. I'm almost done, thank God.