Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Westchester County Police Academy Graduation 12-18-09

7 posts in this topic

Congrats to everyone who gaduated from this class and will be serving their community.

Congrats to Pete Rovida on his appointment to Ardsley PD! It seems like ages ago when we worked at Empress together...and Pete is a longtime Greenburgh PD EMS medic amongst other places. It's rare Ardsley PD sends someone through the academy, and I'm glad he's serving in my former hometown and the same department where my father and grandfather retired from.

Is the Frank Califano from Yonkers PD THE Frank Califano x701?

http://www.lohud.com/article/20091218/NEWS02/912180411/50-year-old-is-Westchester-s-top-cop-recruit

http://www.lohud.com/article/2009912190343

Westchester's finest

Here is a list of graduates from the Westchester County Police Academy:

Ardsley police: Peter Rovida

Croton-on-Hudson police: John Roper

Mamaroneck town police: Francis Commrade

Mount Kisco police: Patricia Arcesi

Mount Vernon police: Jason Behar, Justin Bottiglieri, Michael Campbell, Michael Digilio, Danielle DiMatteo, William Gould, Michael Gregorio, Michael Hutchins, Andrew Martin, Rajen Shah, Nicholas Smith, Peter Vitelli, David Wannamaker and David Zapon

Peekskill police: Michael Agovino

Port Chester police: Francisco Ponce

Westchester County police: Stefan Goggin and Christian Picciano

Yonkers police: Thomas Allison, Omar Arias, Frank Califano, Jason Carr, Sean Concannon, Kyle Flood, Jose Gonzalez, Sean Hernandez, Joseph Iacovello, John-Michael Kontos, Dawn Lebzelter, Sean Manning, Nicola Miele, Vincent Saponara, Javier Sarmiento, Tadeusz Trojanowski, John Tyndal, Danny Valentin, John Viviano and Adam Walencik

Purchase College, SUNY, police: Matthew Leach and David Mobley

Beacon police: Scott Forsythe

Manhattan District Attorney's Office: Behzad Ahdout, Erin Donovan and David Lee

Congrats to everyone who gaduated from this class and will be serving their community.

Congrats to Pete Rovida on his appointment to Ardsley PD! It seems like ages ago when we worked at Empress together...and Pete is a longtime Greenburgh PD EMS medic amongst other places. It's rare Ardsley PD sends someone through the academy, and I'm glad he's serving in my former hometown and the same department where my father and grandfather retired from.

Is the Frank Califano from Yonkers PD THE Frank Califano x701?

http://www.lohud.com/article/20091218/NEWS02/912180411/50-year-old-is-Westchester-s-top-cop-recruit

Yes it is!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ladies and gentlemen! May you all safely protect these communities and have long, healthy careers!

*side note...How does one get hired by a D.A.'s office? I know of PO's that have transferred and become Investigators for the D.A.'s office. But is there a civil service test for these positions? Seems like it would be an interesting job.

Congrats Frank! See you soon. Now you have 2 years until you get into the Truck.

Yes it is!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME! Congrats, Frank....a long time coming, you deserve it! Best wishes for a great career!