Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gpdexplorer

WCFTC FF2-A Big Thank You and Congrats!

8 posts in this topic

This past week, 21 firefighters and myself completed Firefighter 2 at the Westchester County Fire Training Center. I'd just like to take a moment to thank our instructors, Tom MacPherson, Bill Dingee, Ralph Stupple, Pete Bertocchi, and John Baker. These instructors dedicated so much of their time to educating us, as well as firefighters across Westchester and beyond. The instructors that teach us often go unthanked for their diligent work and effort. I just felt it important to recognize them for their dedication to educating us.

Congrats to the rest of my classmates, you all worked hard this week, braving the sub-0 wind chills and lots of ice to better yourselves. Excellent work.

Edited by gpdexplorer
helicopper and x635 like this

Congrats!

Great post, BTW. Very honorable to reconize these instructors. Stuff like this is what this forum is all about.

I was supposed to take this FF2 course but I got sick!!! Glad you all had a good time. Stay safe!

Congrats, Great work and excellent post!!! It IS good to see these instructors getting thr credits they deserve.

Great Job by ALL in the class. Thanks for bearing with us and adapting to the severe weather and malfunctioning burn building. Again, this is still the basics and there are so many more classes to take during your time in the fire service. It was a pleasure to teach this class, they all worked very well together and will be some of the future leaders in their departments. Stay Safe... Bill D. CFI/SFI

I also enjoyed the group we had collectively. You all were very attentive and added with your input which is always a plus. Remember..in battle you never will rise to the occasion...you will revert to the level of your training...train often...train hard. Thank you for making what I do enjoyable!

Tommy Mac who? Just kidden bro. Tommy is very knowledgable in all aspects of fire and ems and a great guy all around.

gpdexplorer...Excellent post for sure. Youre absolutely right about instructors not getting the recognition they should. These guys bring alot of knowledge and experience to the table and go the extra mile to ensure students truly grasp the material and tasks at hand.