Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

"Another Handout?"-Chicago Police Department

5 posts in this topic

The City Of Chicago is considering doing away with the testing process to get on the job, the reason? Take a guess! Lets just hand out badges n guns and have fun. No need for a any testing here for the job. Whats next? Who's next? Go to the Chicago Sun Times for the complete article.

tjd1012 likes this

Love the quote from the union "Too stupid to be true"

Chicago Sun Times

seems like every few years, about 10 or so, some knucklehead comes up with a brilliant idea like this. Even FDNY is facing this with the 6 out of 10 proposal, but at least that would have been off the ones that at least took a test. Cant wait to retire and move to the middle of nowhere away from stupid people

Edited by grumpyff
tjd1012 likes this

The citizens of Chicago should be up in arms. How's the "Annointed One" in DC feel about this? These were once his people. We already have enough morons running around with charged hoselines now we're going to give them guns???

Edited by FirNaTine

The citizens of Chicago should be up in arms. How's the "Annointed One" in DC feel about this? These were once his people. We already have enough morons running around with charged hoselines now we're going to give them guns???

Who cares what they think in Washington? While "they" might have been "his people" before, they're not any longer. Its the Mayor of Chicago Richard Daley that people should be directing their angst towards.

The City Of Chicago is considering doing away with the testing process to get on the job, the reason? Take a guess! Lets just hand out badges n guns and have fun. No need for a any testing here for the job. Whats next? Who's next? Go to the Chicago Sun Times for the complete article.

Does not surprise me. Seems to day people should get what they want simply because they want and government at all levels are caving in. I just read where students in Iraq who were displaced by the war can now come to our country and go to college for free. Here I am worrying how I am going to pay to send my son to college this Fall. The land of opportunity !!!