Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
61MACKBR1

Southern Westchester Apparatus Updates

5 posts in this topic

Has NRFD taken delivery yet of its brand new SVI/Spartan Rescue 4 coming from NEFA? Is it in service yet? Any photos that anyone within NRFD might be able to post here on EMTBravo.net? And what plans does NRFD have with the OLD Rescue 4?

PS - Also, does anyone within YFD have an update on the deliveries also coming from NEFA for their New Engine 309, Ladder 72, and Squad 11 (Smeal/Spartans)

Thanks !!

Has NRFD taken delivery yet of its brand new SVI/Spartan Rescue 4 coming from NEFA? Is it in service yet? Any photos that anyone within NRFD might be able to post here on EMTBravo.net? And what plans does NRFD have with the OLD Rescue 4?

We took delivery, we have been outfitting it. training is scheduled for next week and we expect it to go inservice at the end of next week. I will post next week as we train.

The 91' Pierce Rescue 4 will be renumbered R-54 (collapse unit) and reoutfitted to carry trench equipment and additional shoring. The current R-54 (former NYPD/NRPD ESU Truck) will be donated to the Farrell Fund (the found another home for it).

x635 likes this

Thanks Barry - We all look forward to seeing some of the traning photos of the New Rescue 4 sometimes next week, once you have them available. Good luck wih the new rig !

Barry,

What is the spec on Rescue 4 that you said in an earlier post "was never done on a Rescue before"? Please leave out all of the missiles, etc. I'm talking about rescue equipment, not tactical (sorry all of my old ESU friends). Hope all is well and post lots of info/pics about the rescue- it's a beauty!!

Your old friend,

Wheezer who fell in the well

PS- Guess where I'm working now??

Barry, What is the spec on Rescue 4 that you said in an earlier post "was never done on a Rescue before"? Please leave out all of the missiles, etc. I'm talking about rescue equipment, not tactical (sorry all of my old ESU friends). Hope all is well and post lots of info/pics about the rescue- it's a beauty!!

Your old friend, Wheezer who fell in the well PS- Guess where I'm working now??

I will post the details next week with the pic's (it will be clearer when you can see them)

All is well thanks & I hope all is well with you. Are there any seeds left in that melon or did you leave them in Afganistan