Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Fairview Fire 01-21 Images

14 posts in this topic

Which Department has the black gear and Metro helmets?

Good stop, good pics.

PS - TR54, new gear?! :lol:

Looks like a great job and teamwork, guys!! I see HFD23 in action there!!

Also, it's refreshing to see the the new Chief of Hartsdale FD and actually active and responding to incidents!

Great shots Mike!

Which Department has the black gear and Metro helmets?

Good stop, good pics.

PS - TR54, new gear?! :lol:

those are the Fairview vols

Was Elmsford actually there or were they asked to leave and go standby in Fairview? I've heard conflicting stories...

nice photos...was trying to listen to the call but was on my way back to the shop

How much of the fire was interior, its hard to tell - from the pics it appears to be exterior by the door?

Was Elmsford actually there or were they asked to leave and go standby in Fairview? I've heard conflicting stories...

Prior to the Babbitt Court address being confirmed, presumably due to incomplete information being received by cell phone call(s), 60-Control dispatched the Elmsford Fire Dept to the vicinity of Route 9-A and Paulding St. for a possible structure fire.

Once the correct address and actual fire was confirmed, off Route 9-A, just south of the Elmsford Fire District line, E-237 responded to the scene (after checking with the Incident Commander) and L-55 relocated to Fairview Fire Headquarters (60-Control dispatch: Our normal assignment on a Fairview 2nd alarm).

The E-237 crew operated at the scene, with the other units, until the fire had been brought under control; at which time they were released by the Incident Commander.

L-55 remained at Fairview Fire Headquarters until most units had returned to service; they were then released by the Incident Commander.

I hope this clarifies our role in this fire.

Syd Henry, Chief

Elmsford Fire Dept.

efdcapt115, JBJ1202 and x635 like this

Awesome pics. Looked like a pretty good fire. Thanks for posting. Maybe someone should photo shop some eye protection in to the pic of the FF cutting the roof. HA

Fairvew Fire Dpt.

Has the black metro style helmet for the ex-chief.

L.T Marshall