Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Taking The Sting Out Of Crticism

9 posts in this topic

Excellent article that appeared in the Janaury 2010 issues of Fire Rescue Magazine that kind of applies here, esprcially since criticism is such a hot topic on here to some people. I strongly encourage everyone to read it at the link below.

Take It Like A Firefighter--A 3 Step Process For Taking The Sting Out Of Criticism

By Ray Gayke

http://fire.epubxpress.com/link/FIRE/2010/jan/72?s=0

Don't forget to turn the page....article continues on next page of the online reader.

Edited by x635
Fixed link

Excellent article that appeared in the Janaury 2010 issues of Fire Rescue Magazine that kind of applies here, esprcially since criticism is such a hot topic on here to some people. I strongly encourage everyone to read it at the link below.

Take It Like A Firefighter--A 3 Step Process For Taking The Sting Out Of Criticism

By Ray Gayke

http://fire.epubxpre...2010/jan/72?s=0

Don't forget to turn the page....article continues on next page of the online reader.

105 views so far...I bet I can double that at least...

105 views so far...I bet I can double that at least...

:lol:

Didn't just double it... It's 5x more now. :lol:

Excellent Article, had some good points and offered great advice.

:lol:

Didn't just double it... It's 5x more now. :lol:

how is it 5 times the posted 105 views? 5 times the 105 would be 525 views if my math is correct. Its more like .75 times the original views.

Edited by bvfdjc316

how is it 5 times the posted 105 views? 5 times the 105 would be 525 views if my math is correct. Its more like .75 times the original views.

I don't know what you're looking at but when I posted it was 526 views (now it's over 600). So I do my cop math and 105 x 5 is 525 hence my five times remark which was in jest anyway (that would explain the smileys).

If I had known my math would be graded I would have used a calculator. B)

my apologies if i missed where it says visited by 600 people but it says at the bottom of the page that "this topic has been visited by 185 user(s)"

Great Article, Was copied and Posted at the Station already.

my apologies if i missed where it says visited by 600 people but it says at the bottom of the page that "this topic has been visited by 185 user(s)"

Does it really matter? It's like saying "we cover our calls," but only after three tones and often having exterior and/or Junior Members on the rig. :)