Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x648eng119

Smile Central Dental ALF

12 posts in this topic

Come Daddy! Can I push the siren while his drilling my tooth.

Make sure the SCBA says breathing air and not laughing gas!

I saw that rig on Route 4 in Hackensack the other day. I was wondering what it was.

What is the deal with this thing?

I know it's used for advertising - just look at it. But from the box on the back, i gather that it could function as a mobile dentists office.

it is a mobile dentist office. the guy is a huge buff, and wanted a truck to take around and do dental exams on kids in poor areas a couple of days a week. He had Valtek in Paterson build the module on the body. it is a fully functional "office", except most of the time it is empty, except for a chair and a cabinet of dental instruments. He does have all the equipment to do anything he can do in the office, root canals, etc... His goal now is to give a free dental exam to every kid in the Paterson public schools. they dont have much money, and a lot of the kids that he sees have serious health issues relating to the poor dental hygiene they practice.

mike

WOW! My Fantasy has now came true. I can now Buff, while getting my teeth cleaned! LOL....All Kidding aside, sounds like a great guy to do such a thing!

I sincerly hope this thing is stopped when he is doing his procedures, lol.

Pretty cool gimmick.

Well me being me i called a friend that is a fellow Firemen down in Passic County and i asked him about the truck i am engine and he told me that it only goes to parades and stuff.

great idea for dental office :D

Your friend in Passaic County is wrong. Besides for what the dentist himself told us when we shot the rig, there was a big article in the Bergen Record about what he is trying to do, and there also will be a writeup of the truck in First Responder. The rig has not been to any parades as of yet, he just got it a couple of months ago. He does his thing at the schools, and the rest of the time the rig is parked outside of his regular office in Paterson.

Mike

<<<<<<<<<<Well me being me i called a friend that is a fellow firefighter down in Passic County and i asked him about the truck i am engine and he told me that it only goes to parades and stuff.>>>>>>>>>>>