Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

New York State Trooper Seriously Injured On Taconic In Briarcliff

10 posts in this topic

Thoughts and prayers for the Trooper and all involved in this tragic incident.

I personally know the trooper involved. Does anyone have more info on his condition??

I can't believe another stopped Trooper vehicle got rear ended on the side of the road.

I'm beyond words....

I can't believe another stopped Trooper vehicle got rear ended on the side of the road.

I'm beyond words....

Happens all the time, just usually minor and you never hear about them.

Happens all the time, just usually minor and you never hear about them.

Any word on the condition of the Trooper?

Speedy recovery for the trooper involved.

I can only guess the SUV driver assumed that they could do highway speed since they had a 4 wheel drive. I have seen it first hand at accidents on the TSP in Putnam County. The closest many SUV drivers have seen to off-road is when they miss there driveway coming home from work.. "4 Wheel Drive = Further in the woods you will need to go to help them"

Thoughts and Prayers for the trooper and all others involved and their families. Have a speedy recovery! It is a shame that 95% of people in Westchester County do not know how to drive in the winter. I think everyone should have to spend a winter in upstate NY in the snow belt. You will learn real fast what you can and can't do.

Not sure if you guys are chatting about the accident on the Taconic at the exit ramp to 9A which involved a trooper; but if in fact you are, he did have some extensive injuries to lower extremeties amongst other internal injuries and a head laceration but is stable condition and will hopefully be making a full recovery! Prayers for him at this time. Pretty hard hit!!!