Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
64FFMJK

Arlington (Dutchess) - New Apparatus Spy Shots

8 posts in this topic

Arlington Fire Dist in Poughkeepsie has ordered A new Rescue Pumper and Tower Ladder that are in Production by Ferrara Fire Apparatus. Also Ordered were a Heavy Rescue and a second Engine.

link to Ferrara site for Tower Ladder and Rescue Pumper:Ferrara in Production

Rescue Pumper to be 32-15 due in April, and Tower to replace 32-46 due in July from what I have been told.

Edited by 64FFMJK

Pawling's new tanker is also on that page....

If you look closely at all the in production units, you will also find Marlbough (Ulster Cty) Engine and Hillside (Dutchess Cty.) Tanker there too between Arlington and Pawlings units.

I hear that New Paltz(Ulster County) purchased an MVP pumper.

All the rigs looks great! Best of luck to all departments. Can't wait to see them in action. Post some pictures when they are delivered please.

I hear that New Paltz(Ulster County) purchased an MVP pumper.

They have not made any other then the demo one and they told me that they won't even go on line till the end of the year if at all. Not that impressed with them thats why we went with the Arrowxt PUC from Pierce

All the rigs looks great! Best of luck to all departments. Can't wait to see them in action. Post some pictures when they are delivered please.

I cannot wait for the new TL!! B)

They have not made any other then the demo one and they told me that they won't even go on line till the end of the year if at all. Not that impressed with them thats why we went with the Arrowxt PUC from Pierce

There a couple on the line now, including an aerial version.