Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
f19

Professionally staffed.......

36 posts in this topic

I always prefered: "To Serve Man" ............................... "It's a Cookbook" :P

what's on the menu? I'm starving!

corn beef & cabbage please!tongue.gif

You are all too young to understand this one.

"The Twilight Zone" To Serve Man (1962): An alien race comes to earth, promising peace and sharing technology. A linguist and his team set out to translate the alien's language, using a book whose title they deduce is "To Serve Man". The aliens have been feeding us so well that we are getting fat. It is too late when we determine that "To Serve Man" is a Cookbook"

I agree to some extent with people calling these phrases silly and unneeded, but there is nothing wrong with having a sense of pride and responsibility.

You are all too young to understand this one.

"The Twilight Zone" To Serve Man (1962): An alien race comes to earth, promising peace and sharing technology. A linguist and his team set out to translate the alien's language, using a book whose title they deduce is "To Serve Man". The aliens have been feeding us so well that we are getting fat. It is too late when we determine that "To Serve Man" is a Cookbook"

The younger gerneration may recall this as a Simpsons episode as well....during the Halloween specials they do every year.....they spoofed the Twilight Zone episode.

ny10570 likes this

The younger gerneration may recall this as a Simpsons episode as well....during the Halloween specials they do every year.....they spoofed the Twilight Zone episode.

Wow, way to go. I'm impressed for an older gent as yourself, and being from Long Island. That gets a rep point.