Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BFD1054

Bronx - Officer Shot - 03-22-10

7 posts in this topic

Date: 03-22-10

Time: 1230hrs

Description Of Incident: Officer shot 3X to the abdomen and vest by an EDP. PO transported to Lincoln Hospital and EDP located DOA in an apartment. FPTF

Reporters/Writer: Truck4

News reporting that the Officer shot is from West Harrison. Just wanted to say best wishes for a speedy recovery for this young Officer. Very scary incident that could have been much, much worse.

PFDRes47cue and efdcapt115 like this

Description Of Incident: Officer shot 3X to the abdomen and vest by an EDP. PO transported to Lincoln Hospital and EDP located DOA in an apartment. FPTF

News reporting that the Officer shot is from West Harrison. Just wanted to say best wishes for a speedy recovery for this young Officer. Very scary incident that could have been much, much worse.

I wish the officer a Speedy recovery. its just sad that there's not more attention payed when a Police Officer risks there life but when the police dare defend themselves from the dangers they face they risk being thrown in jail. Anyway best wishes for the officer and his family.

I wish the officer a Speedy recovery. its just sad that there's not more attention payed when a Police Officer risks there life but when the police dare defend themselves from the dangers they face they risk being thrown in jail. Anyway best wishes for the officer and his family.

Yes a speedy and full recovery, and I agree the police are in such shitty positions, if a gun was ever pointed at me and I was a cop, I would shoot first then ask questions later. This is why I am not a cop.

This touches my a little more than most. I know the Police officers mother. She works in my mom's law firm in white Plains. My most heart felt prayers go out to the family and the injured officer. Get better soon!

This touches my a little more than most. I know the Police officers mother. She works in my mom's law firm in white Plains. My most heart felt prayers go out to the family and the injured officer. Get better soon!

Umm, Congrats

Good luck officer Bobby. Look forward to seeing you back out there.

ny10570 likes this

Umm, Congrats

Good luck officer Bobby. Look forward to seeing you back out there.

I was not looking for honor and distinction.

Once again, get better soon!

Edited by PFDRes47cue

Bobby is a personal friend of mine and former member of the West Harrison Fire Dept. He was a proud and dedicated member before joining the NYPD. Knowing him, he can't wait to get back to work. Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes. Also, my best to those other officers with him, and to all Police officers, I thank you for what you do each day.

PFDRes47cue and BFD1054 like this