Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

FDIC Keynote Speaker: "Merit"

9 posts in this topic

Frank Ricci will be a keynote speaker at the FDIC this year. Frank was the lead plaintiff in the lawsuit against the City of New Haven CT better known as the "New Haven 20". His speach will be about "MERIT" in the Fire Service and will hit points about Advancement in the Fire Service based on Merit not race or creed. For those of you who are attending the FDIC try to make Frank's presentation.

Hudson

There wil be a few of us attending FDIC and I will make sure that that we sit in on his session.

Hey Hudson,

When you win your case, maybe Frank Ricci can attend your lecture program at FDIC!

At the FDIC Lieutenant Frank Ricci from the New Haven FD let it rip,thanks Frank for standing up and being a voice along with the others of the NH20. The speech is available on FH.com and If someone can post it I would appreciate it!

Politicians don't get their jobs on merit.

Judges don't get their jobs on merit.

Why would they expect anything different for us out here in the real world?

I attended the FDIC and caught the speech live excellent speaker. The entire speech can be seen at Fire engineering web site, it is located on page 2 of the video section.

Click on link

click on FDIC 2010

go to page 2 to see Frank Ricci speech it is about 25 min.

http://www.fireengineering.com/index/videos.html

Edited by demps121

After viewing Franks speach I have to wonder how some Fire Service Leaders look at themselves in the mirror. They would probably stutter if they tried to say the word "MERIT". When you have City Hall dictating or pulling strings of the "Puppets" they appoint, nothin will get done to benefit the Community or the FD. Now I am sure that this happens alot throughout the Fire Service not just in **** . For those of you who support the clowns that got there with no "MERIT", remember that someday you may suffer or your familys may suffer because of the lack of leadership within your dept. The mention of demotions,layoffs etc. is an example of what we all don't want. Just don't make a stink when it directly effects you. Stand up for each other!