Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anesti

FDNY EMS New Supervisor 2009 GMC 2500 HD

22 posts in this topic

been chasing it all around finally caught up to it

post-18231-127128337016.jpg

Yes Anesti, that's the new EMS supervisor vehicles. Actually when I dropped you off last time I saw you, I saw a rig like that on Webster Ave near Fordham. The new battalions have similiar vehicles. But I think you're aware of that anyway.

Yes Anesti, that's the new EMS supervisor vehicles. Actually when I dropped you off last time I saw you, I saw a rig like that on Webster Ave near Fordham. The new battalions have similar vehicles. But I think you're aware of that anyway.

i think one of the Brooklyn battalions maybe the 23 has it already, no battalion in the bronx that i know of has them yet and i think there is a 2nd ems vehicle running around.But in no time there will be hundreds of them running around. It was nice to see it in person it actually grew on my but will need to adjust the eyes in seeing something like this running around nyc.

They are in the Bronx, got inspected by one the other night....they've been in the bronx for a few months now

i think one of the Brooklyn battalions maybe the 23 has it already, no battalion in the bronx that i know of has them yet and i think there is a 2nd ems vehicle running around.But in no time there will be hundreds of them running around. It was nice to see it in person it actually grew on my but will need to adjust the eyes in seeing something like this running around nyc.

battalion 23 is in staten island all they way on the south shore

battalion 23 is in staten island all they way on the south shore

I think maybe "Anesti" might be talking about FDNY/"EMS" Conditions Car 23 in the Bronx, not Fire Batt 23 of S.I. Although I'm not sure if the Bronx has a FDNY/EMS Station 23. (?????). Any help.

There is no FDNY EMS 23rd battalion in either the Bronx North or South....it's in Staten Island. The 27th Battalion has the new EMS vehicles..

I think maybe "Anesti" might be talking about FDNY/"EMS" Conditions Car 23 in the Bronx, not Fire Batt 23 of S.I. Although I'm not sure if the Bronx has a FDNY/EMS Station 23. (?????). Any help.

Your dating yourself. Station 23 was Jacobi (Bronx Municipal) pre-FDNY, 22 was on Boston Rd at 169, 21 was at Lincoln Hospital and 24 was OLM. Not to forget the 50Pct Outpost, Hunts Point Outpost and Ogden Ave Outposts.

conditions boss usually goes with the corresponding battalion so conditions 23 will be out of battalion 23 but examples of exceptions is conditions 21 which comes out of battalion 22 and even though battalion 40 in brooklyn just opened up recently there was a conditions 40 prior coming out of battalion 43 in coney island hospital but thats usually the jist of it so its possible to see neighboring condition bosses cover nearby areas like conditions 21 in brooklyn or vice versa 40 in staten island conditions 4 in manhattan might end up somewhere on the mid to north of manhattan

New Battalion vehicles for Fire will look exactly like this, however the slide out tray in the rear will be completely different. It will hold spare cylinders, the command board, ect ect....

guys im sorry meant 23rd battailion out of staten island,not brooklyn didnt realize that mistake.saw it outside of the shops last month or so.

been chasing it all around finally caught up to it

This vehicle is assigned to Station 19 on 183/Jerome Ave. We received it about a month ago and is the only one in service within the division right now. I've heard mixed reviews from the bosses about it so far.

JBJ

19B1

Your dating yourself. Station 23 was Jacobi (Bronx Municipal) pre-FDNY, 22 was on Boston Rd at 169, 21 was at Lincoln Hospital and 24 was OLM. Not to forget the 50Pct Outpost, Hunts Point Outpost and Ogden Ave Outposts.

Thank you my friend "PEMO3". That's it. The old days of Station 23 out of Jacobi Hospital. Sorry for the mix up. But Yes, I do go back a few years.

Does anyone know who did the vinyl and lights package for these trucks?

Does anyone know who did the vinyl and lights package for these trucks?

The trucks were completely outfitted by Odyssey in New Jersey. I believe they have ordered 40(??) so far.

The trucks were completely outfitted by Odyssey in New Jersey. I believe they have ordered 40(??) so far.

That is what I thought. Thanks for the reply!

I thought the order was for 80 total 40 Fire and 40 EMS units, not sure if any fire have been delivered and put in service.

I thought the order was for 80 total 40 Fire and 40 EMS units, not sure if any fire have been delivered and put in service.

I believe you're right Lou. 40 and 40.

Kind of random, but why the change from "FIRE" on the sides to "FDNY?" I noticed this on the new engines too.

If the 23 got the new chiefs car, it's not doing too well. They were involved in an accident either Sunday or Monday.

Kind of random, but why the change from "FIRE" on the sides to "FDNY?" I noticed this on the new engines too.

More than likely to maintain agency uniformity.