Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Online Condolence Card: Stamford Firefighter Sean Gage

18 posts in this topic

ONLINE CONDOlENCE CARD-PLEASE SIGN BY MAKING A REPLY AND IF YOU WISH A MESSAGE AND IT WILL BE PASSED ON TO THE FAMILY AND MEMBERS OF LOCAL 786

The Passing of Fire Fighter Sean Gage, Group 2, Engine Co. 2

Updated On: May 03, 2010 (11:02:00)

Sunday, May 1, 2010 -The Officers and Members of IAFF Local 786 regret to announce the passing of active member Sean Gage. Sean passed away suddenly, while at home on May 1, 2010 and was a Firefighter assigned to Engine 2, Group 2. Sean was an 8 year member of the Stamford Fire and Rescue Department. In addition to the his role as a Fire Fighter, Sean was also a talented graphic artist, logo designer, tattoo artist, fire station barber, Local 786 Running Team Member, Local 786 Climb Team Member, and all around great guy and friend.

In 2007, while participating in a marathon in the Town of Ridgefield (CT), Fire Fighter Gage stopped to assist a man, who had gone into cardiac arrest. The man successfully recovered and Fire Fighter Gage was awarded Stamford Fire Fighter of the Year in 2008.

The entire membership of Local 786 grieves with the Gage Family in the sudden loss of our friend and Brother Sean.

Funeral service arrangements are still pending. Local 786 will post and notify all active and retired members as soon as they are confirmed.

Rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers.

May you rest in peace brother. My most heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with your family, friends, and fellow firefighters. RIP

My condolences brother, godspeed.

Rest easy my friend. We will take it from here. RIP BROTHER

R.I.P. Brother My prayers and thoughts go out to the family of FF Gage and Stamford FD. Stay Strong!

Rest in Peace, God Bless his family and co workers

RIP Brother, I can't believe you are gone.

My thoughts and prayers go out the family of firefighter Sean Gage and to the whole Stamford Fire Dept. His valuable service to the city of Stamford and the Stamford fire dept should not be forgotten.

To Sean's family, friends and brother and sister firefighters-

Heart-felt condolences from myself and all of us at Stamford Emergency Communications. We were all shocked and saddened to hear of the untimely loss of one of our bravest.

Rest easy...

Rest in peace, and my condolences to his family and friends, and esp. his Stamford Fire Dept family.

Condolences from the WEST.

Rest in peace.

Stay low.

Rest in peace Sean......

You will be missed dearly......

Dragon

Sorry for the lost to the Gage family and to The Stamford Fire Department and the Members of engine 2. So from one bro to another bro R.I.P.

Condolences to FF Gage's family and to the Stamford Fire Department.