Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Next Generation iPhone

9 posts in this topic

So, what does everyone think of the upcoming next generation iPhone?

(I'm a Blackberry user myself, because I like the keyboard and email push, but the iPhone has a ton of cool apps)

I dont know yet.. I am still very into my Blackberry Storm2. I thought it looked good until I saw the video of the unveiling and Steve Jobs couldn't even get it to work in front of a large audience.

So, what does everyone think of the upcoming next generation iPhone?

(I'm a Blackberry user myself, because I like the keyboard and email push, but the iPhone has a ton of cool apps)

Droid user, Droid lover. Saw the 'Incredible' the other day, and want one, although I have been hearing rumors about the upcoming "Android Shadow", which one was discovered similarly to the iPhone several months back, by being left behind, and uncovered by a tech related website.

Droid user, Droid lover. Saw the 'Incredible' the other day, and want one, although I have been hearing rumors about the upcoming "Android Shadow", which one was discovered similarly to the iPhone several months back, by being left behind, and uncovered by a tech related website.

usta have a storm then got the droid incradable droid all the way iv herd iphone still has some hang ups and really there is no 4 g servies around here and im not a fan of a.t.t

usta have a storm then got the droid incradable droid all the way iv herd iphone still has some hang ups and really there is no 4 g servies around here and im not a fan of a.t.t

The new iPhone is being called the iPhone 4 not iPhone 4G because it doesn't have 4G support. AT&T's 4G network isn't really in existence yet.

I'll be making the big jump to smart phone technology when the iPhone 4 comes out, coming from a zoolander phone. I'm going with iPhone mainly because Verizon doesn't come in where I live and I have no land line. I have been happy with Verizon's coverage everywhere else, but I need a phone at home. Plus ATTs 3G coverage is much better than Verizon's even though their cell network isn't as good. I hear once you get the addiction, you will want the better 3G coverage.

Lastly, while Steve Job's problems with the iPhone is a great talking point/joke for the haters, it was created by the building's wireless network being overloaded with reporters on their laptops, not by a problem with ATT netowork or the phone.

i'M going to wait. I'm locked into a plan now and have no problems with the 3Gs.

Lastly, while Steve Job's problems with the iPhone is a great talking point/joke for the haters, it was created by the building's wireless network being overloaded with reporters on their laptops, not by a problem with ATT netowork or the phone.

But where is the most common place you use Wifi? For me its on a crowded network such as an airport, school and places that are crowded with people. I would get an Iphone if it was on Verizon but I am not about to switch networks just for a phone. I think that when I get my next upgrade I will be checking out the Droids.