Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo On Your Mobile Device

8 posts in this topic

Members,

For those with Blackberry's and Android phones, you should be able to ,

Now access the site on the go via your mobile browser. This will enable you to view all threads and post replies in a clean mobile interface.

Please let me know via posting on this thread that the mobile interface is working

Also, we have an iPhone app as mentioned in a previous thread..and we still hope to release specific apps for Blackberry and Android in the future.

I just tried it with my Blackberry Curve 8530 and it seems to be working well Seth.

Edited by JP59

works on my Blackberry curve

Got the Nextel Blackberry, and was able to access the site, quite cleary when magnified. It's cool. I didn't sign in, but I imagine one could log in and post if they wanted?

Nice job Seth!

Droid has never had a problem on this site...

I recently lost the recent topics from the mobile formatted page (Blackberry). I miss this feature - actually always go to the full site (which doesn't work well on the BB) in order to get this.

Members,

For those with Blackberry's and Android phones, you should be able to ,

Now access the site on the go via your mobile browser. This will enable you to view all threads and post replies in a clean mobile interface.

Please let me know via posting on this thread that the mobile interface is working

Also, we have an iPhone app as mentioned in a previous thread..and we still hope to release specific apps for Blackberry and Android in the future.

I can't seem to locate the thread regarding the iPhone app, how do I get it on my iPhone?

Thanks!