Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Baby Bottle Nipple Fire in Golden's Bridge

9 posts in this topic

Now for something completely different....

A woman was boiling baby bottle nipples in a pot on the stove. The boiling water that was being used to sterilize the bottle tops evaporated, melting the nipples and filling the house with smoke:

http://www.lohud.com/article/20100729/NEWS02/7290398/Baby-bottle-nipples-burn-on-stovetop--smoke-sends-infant-to-hospital

I think the only thing to say here is...WOW!

Now for something completely different....

A woman was boiling baby bottle nipples in a pot on the stove. The boiling water that was being used to sterilize the bottle tops evaporated, melting the nipples and filling the house with smoke:

http://www.lohud.com/article/20100729/NEWS02/7290398/Baby-bottle-nipples-burn-on-stovetop--smoke-sends-infant-to-hospital

Have seen that happen before and will just say this,MASK UP !

Have seen that happen before and will just say this,MASK UP !

yup nothing new and stinks like hell

I am amazed at the amount of stinky thick smoke that only one nipple will emit. Much stinkier than a hard boiled egg, but if you want to see SMOKE, I'll try and find the guy who burned his bowling ball in his Weber grill.

So would this would be a bad time for Ren and Stimpy to ask "Would you like to buy a rubber nipple???"

So would this would be a bad time for Ren and Stimpy to ask "Would you like to buy a rubber nipple???"

Hahaha... loved that show...

Even better is when they become firefighters. "What a great job, whats the chance there will ever be a fire" and "Save my elephant"

yup nothing new and stinks like hell

And you know what they are from the rig