Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crk830

Bridgeport Memorial T-Shirts and Stickers

17 posts in this topic

This is from the Bridgeport FD facebook page in case anyone wants to order anything. I stopped by today and a few of the guys said that there is at least one other T-Shirt design and possible a third one in the works. When I hear or see anything about the other ones I will let you know or if Lt. Esposito aka FFNick knows when or how to order am sure he'll post it also.

Stickers - $5.00 EACH

The Memorial Stickers for LT Velasquez and FF Baik are available for purchase for $5.00 EACH.

LT Giovanni Sanzo is the person responsible for distributing the stickers. To purchase the sticker, please send him all your information (Name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, quantity of stickers) and any other correspondence to Gman339@gmail.com or he can be contacted at (203) 231-0766.

Memorial T-Shirts - $15.00 EACH

The LT Velasquez/FF Baik Memorial T-Shirts are available for purchase. Each shirt is $15.00 EACH, with assorted sizes available for men and women. All proceeds will be to support the Baik and Velasquez families.

FF Ceferino Rivera of the Bridgeport Fire Department is the person responsible for producing and selling these shirts. FF Rivera has been active with the department for the past 22 years, and has been supplying Bridgeport firefighters with work and novelty t-shirts and hats for many years. FF Rivera is known affectionately throughout the fire department as the "t-shirt man."

To make a purchase, please send your name, mailing address, telephone number, eMail address and any other correspondence regarding your purchase to jriverafrn@comcast.net.

post-4737-085568300 1280969464.jpg

Edited by crk830

I'd love to see the design so I can order some and maybe take an order for the guys at the house.

I'd love to see the design so I can order some and maybe take an order for the guys at the house.

the design has been added to the original post.

I'd love to see the design

Isn't it about supporting our Brothers families? What if it was a plain tee? Would you still buy one? I would.JMHO :ph34r:

Danger and JohnnyOV like this

They are T-Shirts, people are going to want to see what they look like. I wasn't being insensitive.

They are T-Shirts, people are going to want to see what they look like.

Exactly! Thanks for proving my point Sage, hope the "design" is worth it.......brother.Stay low :ph34r:

Passing along>

Thanks Jamie for posting that.

Saw this and wanted to make sure as many people see it as possible.

Tip a Firefighter to Benefit Bridgeport LODD - August 20, 2010

Archie Moore's Restaurant

33 Elizabeth St. Derby, CT 06418

6PM to 10PM

Raffle

Tip your firefighter table server

T-shirts for sale

All proceeds will go the families of:

Bridgeport Fire Department Lt Steven Velasquez

Bridgeport Fire Department FF Michel Baik

Contact Info e-mail Bridgeport FF Dave Lenart Len96703@aol.com

Edited by FD828

If things work out for me tomorrow, I will be at Archie Moore's in Derby. Hope to see anyone who can make it!

Shirts and decals will be sold at the Bridgewater Connecticut Parade Friday night 8/21. A booth will be set-up outside the bull-pen

Guys don't forget you can purchase these now to support the families. Got mine delivered today; nice job BFD.

post-1020-054877100 1282932588.jpg

When I was at the function at Archie's in Derby, they had a great layout of memorial items. I ended up whit a shirt and a few stickers. They also had on sale memorial bracelets and they stated more would be made up.

I have been hearing and confirmed that the BFD guys and gals will be at the Engine 260 Muster in Milford and also at the CT Firefighter Convention and Parade in New London this September.

The muster is Saturday September 11, 2010, same location as always.

The CT State COnvention is the following weekend, Sept. 17, 18 & 19. The convention and the "Plantsville Tea Party" (the fun tea party, not to be confused with the poltical rally that stole our name) is on the 18th and the parade is in New London on the 19th.