Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Tarrytown FD LODD's (2) 09-06-10 (Condolence Thread)

102 posts in this topic

May their families find peace, RIP brothers.

it's a very sad time at Tfd and shac john kelly was an member of both !!

On behalf of the members of the Mohegan FD we send of sincere condolences to both families and the Tarrytown FD

To the Brothers and sisters of the Tarrytown Fire department. I wish you all the best.. May god bless you and your families. RIP brothers..

Thank you every one for your support, it is much appreciated. Words cannot express how much it means to us.

RIP ANTHONY AND JOHN, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN FOR THE SACRIFICES YOU MADE FOR THE VILLAGE OF TARRYTOWN. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE AND MAY GOD WATCH OVER YOUR FAMILY

thank you for your service, as our thoughts are with you and your families. rest in peace brothers...

As a member of the Tarrytown Fire Department, I would like to thank everyone for your support and assistance following the loss of these 2 wonderful men. The endless mutual add coverage provided by many departments this past week reminds us all just how close of a bond we all share. Thanks to all those who provided their kind thoughts and prayers and those who assisted the department with the very difficult task of planning the funeral services. These men went out as true hero's and we were able to show them the dignity and respect they deserved. I would thank each of the departments who assisted but the list is way too long and I would hate to leave anyone out. Thanks again to all.

Edited by KMG_TFD