Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Louis Pascone Ardsley Highway Foreman 60+ Years

5 posts in this topic

R.I.P. Louis Pascone, Ardsley DPW Foreman for 60+ years and a fixture in the Village Of Ardsley. He was truly dedicated to the village, and was always available 24/7 when he was needed, especially during snowstorms. Slowly all the true Ardsley people are fading away and it's becoming a completly different village. I ho...pe that another very dedicated individual (R.T.) gets to take on Lou's legacy. Thoughts and prayers.

People like Louis are fading away.

From the Ardsley email list:

I regret to inform you that our long-time, beloved Highway Foreman, Louis Pascone, passed away early today.

Louie was an employee of the village for over 60 years. He was a war veteran who exemplified public service. For years he and his department has done a fantastic job with all public works responsibilities. He was always willing to help anyone who asked for assistance, in an affable and warm-hearted manner.

On a personal note, Louie and I spoke about DPW matters regularly, every week or two. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him, talking about sports, and discussing most anything. He was a remarkable person, and I am absolutely heartbroken to hear this news.

Our Village Manager, George Calvi, will release the information regarding the arrangements when they become available. In the meantime I thought many of you who knew Louie would want to know this news as soon as possible.

The village's heartfelt condolences are extended to the Pascone family, and to Louie's many friends and co-workers. We share in your grief.

Sincerely,

Jay Leon

Mayor of Ardsley, NY

R.I.P. Louis Pascone, Ardsley DPW Foreman for 60+ years and a fixture in the Village Of Ardsley. He was truly dedicated to the village, and was always available 24/7 when he was needed, especially during snowstorms. Slowly all the true Ardsley people are fading away and it's becoming a completly different village. I ho...pe that another very dedicated individual (R.T.) gets to take on Lou's legacy. Thoughts and prayers.

People like Louis are fading away.

From the Ardsley email list:

(I know that feeling well Seth. The "old town" and people that made it, gave it it's character, slipping away.)

May Lou rest in peace, he certainly deserves it after such an amazing tenure on the job. God Rest.

Rest in Peace Lou , prayers for the Pascone family.

I know Lou oversaw the snow removal on the streets in Ardsley making it safer and preventing school closures lol.

May God Bless him for his many years of service.