Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snkbitn

Pleasant Valley FD Rescue Squad In Memoriam

7 posts in this topic

Sad news from the Pleasant Valley Fire Department, Past Rescue Squad Captain Stan Teal has passed away following a battle with Cancer on 9/18/10. My prayers go out to his family. Stan was an incredible asset to the Rescue Squad, and an extremly nice guy who would do anything for you. I will follow up with arrangment details as I get them.

Christopher M Bodin

Sad news from the Pleasant Valley Fire Department, Past Rescue Squad Captain Stan Teal has passed away following a battle with Cancer on 9/18/10. My prayers go out to his family. Stan was an incredible asset to the Rescue Squad, and an extremly nice guy who would do anything for you. I will follow up with arrangment details as I get them.

Christopher M Bodin

Thoughts and Prayers to the Teal family along with the Pleasant Valley Fire Dept. May they all find comfort during this tragic time.

Awesome Picture of Stan in 56-72. Rest in Peace Capt. #140

Never knew mr. teal personally, but i do believe i saw him on a few jobs when i worked in the area. From what i hear he was a special person. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and PV Fire/Rescue.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and the Pleasant Valley FD Rescue Squad and Putnam valley community. I did not know Mr. Teal but it seems like he was a great guy.

Edited by PFDRes47cue