Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efdcapt115

Boston FF's Accused Of Punching Man After Stealing Helmet

9 posts in this topic

Big topic on other boards and in my opinion, the perp got what he deserved and FOX25 can go shove it!

Ladder 26 just can't catch a break. The LODD because the brakes failed last year. One of the busiest ladder companies in Boston. Everybody knows how much a helmet means, especially in the Boston FD. And that's the traditional way of handling things between men in Boston culture. It didn't even say the PD was called, it probaly would have just been let go at that.

However, we have to remember everyone carries a camera and video recorder in their phone nowadays, so we're even more accountable.However, a viewer video can't be trusted to base a news story on- as you only see the "good part", and usually not what led up to things or happened after. The way Fox 25 presented the story was not of good morales, and shouldn't have even made it to air. I bet FOX25 drove this guy to the police station to make a complaint.

That SKELL is lucky that he only has some bumps and bruises.............If I caught him stealing MY helmet off the rig, he'd be on life support, cameras or not......I'll deal with the consequences later!...............Him and his friend should just take that beating and be a little more humble instead of being pissed off that he got caught..............

Douchebags committing....................DOUCHBAGGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CBX4627

They should have beaten the a** hole taking the video too. :)

yeah that guy wouldn't have walked away from that if it was me, not on his own two legs at least

I don't get it. All they were doing was reminding him how to "Stop, Drop and Roll."

I don't see a single punch being thrown by the firemen. If someone stole a piece of my personal property, I too would go after them and do what is necessary to get it back.

Nah, the people that act like that in Boston they are more like uneducated know-it-all college students. Remember the "beer summit"? 'Nuff said. The punk "kid" got what he deserved and FOX25 proved they are your typical spin doctor.

Being from the boston area i saw this on the news stations, the person that took the video looked like a scum bag in my opinion, BPD was called and in their report the suspect was hit in the face when he ran into a poll trying to get away from the crew of 26. One little stupid a** incident like this and everyone foregets what firemen do on a daily besis, or all that praise when tragedy strikes is instantly gone, good thing another upstanding citizen of boston was there to throw them under the bus. Like was said multiple times, no one knows what a helmet means to a FF. As far as im concernead the kid got off easy.