Which is the best video game console?

8 posts in this topic

Which is the best video game console?

• Wii
  • Sony Playstation 3
  • Xbox 360

Christmas shopping and don't have a clue

Edited by velcroMedic1987

Id say it depends on the age group. If its for say 60's+ the wii, it has alot of interactive games, and my grandparents and some friends grandparents love the wii. For everyone else its a toss up between PS3 and XBOX360, id say it depends on what most of the users friends have, so they can play online together, thats how i determined which system i was getting. Also XBOX sames to keep the same system and upgrade it, unlike Ps systems, on the PS3 you can only play PS3 games no PS2 games, and the XBOX system has kept the current model the 360 for id say 10 years or so, the PS2 lasted about 6-7. So as soon as the PS3 came out you couldnt get new games anymore. But again i say it comes down to age, and then what the users friends have.

Haggerty made some excellent points. It really does depend on age group and which systems his or her friends have.

I have a PS3 and i love it. Ive had every Playstation since theyve come out and have had no complaints. The PS3 also doubles as a DVD/BluRay player, not sure if XBox does?

Best of luck in your shopping excursion velcro.

I'm still using my Atari 2600!

Hey John, ill buy it from ya lol. At least Atari was simple, yet awesome!

Honestly I have both systems Xbox360 and Ps3 it really depends on what and who you are going to use the systems for they both have there strong and weak qualities. The who side, who else in your friend circle has which system because it is fun to play online with friends. Graphics and system durabilty are both competitive and can both be compared to be almost the same in my opinion others may think different. on a HDMI connection with a 1080p tv they both look the same.

Love my PS3. It has free online gaming. After a long shift, nothing beats Black OPS online. B) I also use it as my Blue Ray player and it streams Netflix.

I personally love xbox but I've had playstations before.... It really is a toss up between the two. PS3 does do blue ray which xbox doesn't but thats not a priority for me. I do love the Netflix streaming on my xbox.