Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PEMO3

Freeport LI fire chief is suspended

68 posts in this topic

Man, you just can't let this go can you...................It's obviously not "Nuff Said", cause you want to keep this going! Listen, you can have 100 of your buddies ANALYZE my post, hell, send it down to NSA and have them analyze it while your at it. I could really care less at this point about how you perceived the "Context" of my post! I wasn't bashing volly's in general...............Just one..................

Let me guess..........YOU'RE the chief in question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

I think YOU need to grow some thicker skin!

NUFF SAID!

*sigh* :rolleyes:

Boy..........another bad P.R. article for L.I. fire departments. Surprised? Nope, not so much. I wonder if they replace a perfectly good set of TruckNutz every 5 years along with the rigs?

At Freeport's next Inspection or other function, I hope people have the sense of humor enough to put sacks of nuts at everyone's seat! :D

I mean, that's what I would do...

Boy..........another bad P.R. article for L.I. fire departments. Surprised? Nope, not so much. I wonder if they replace a perfectly good set of TruckNutz every 5 years along with the rigs?

Who replaces rigs every 5 years? Dont go there I could find a bunch of bad PR about the FDNY as well the last year or so.

Edited by spin_the_wheel

Who replaces rigs every 5 years? Dont go there I could find a bunch of bad PR about the FDNY as well the last year or so.

Wow we all can say bad move or ,stupid thinking but God Forbid we say it's bad PR, all of a sudden FDNY gets dragged into it. If you cant take the heat dont do the stupid crap, and get over it. Many of us have had bad PR, you just have to suck it up, and take your lumps. If not I know where you can get a spare set of trucknutz.

Edited by calhobs

Having a Chief (paid or volunteer) disregard an order from the Mayor is not bad PR, it is insubordination. The fact that this Chief thought it was funny to put this on his vehicle (or a rig) says a lot about his level of common sense.

Wow we all can say bad move or ,stupid thinking but God Forbid we say it's bad PR, all of a sudden FDNY gets dragged into it. If you cant take the heat dont do the stupid crap, and get over it. Many of us have had bad PR, you just have to suck it up, and take your lumps. If not I know where you can get a spare set of trucknutz.

Hey, he singled out a certain group of firefighters. A simple "bad PR for that Dept." would have been enough....not dragging the whole Long Island fire service into it as a whole. Besides any firefighter worth his/her salt would defend the fire service they are involved in. To much back stabbing goes on enough all over. To make a blanket statement like that is wrong, and I have a right to comment on it. Trust me I take my lumps on this site, but stay here because I like the back and forth. It's what makes a good website in my opinion. But it is what it is, take a jab at my fire service without reason I will do the same. Be safe all!!!!

Hey, he singled out a certain group of firefighters. A simple "bad PR for that Dept." would have been enough....not dragging the whole Long Island fire service into it as a whole. Besides any firefighter worth his/her salt would defend the fire service they are involved in. To much back stabbing goes on enough all over. To make a blanket statement like that is wrong, and I have a right to comment on it. Trust me I take my lumps on this site, but stay here because I like the back and forth. It's what makes a good website in my opinion. But it is what it is, take a jab at my fire service without reason I will do the same. Be safe all!!!!

Actions and spending of a "particular group" of firefighters dragged the whole service through the mud on a few occasions over the past few years. That's where my comment comes from. Believe me, my current employer has been smeared before and it's a painful event. We've all been there, however I've never been a part of a truck nutz event, not in my volunteer career or professional career. its one thing to be the target of a news campaign or other smear campaign, however nothing says dummy hick fireman like hanging silver balls at the back of the rig. That's an a--hole move that makes us look, as a group, like ignorant morons. It only adds insult to injury when it's the LEADER who does it and then defies his BOSS. This guy should lose his position. If he doesn't, you should vote him out at the next possible moment.

Bnechis likes this