Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efdcapt115

KBR-359....signing off

13 posts in this topic

Friday, December 17. 2010 a firefighting family legacy comes to an end. Eastchester Firefighter Joseph Iamonico is doing his last tour of duty. After 27 years of dedicated service to the Town of Eastchster, Villages of Tuckahoe, and Bronxville, working for the fire dept., he shall be retired. His grandfather was one of the first career firefighters for the city of Mt. Vernon. His father and his brother worked for decades for Eastchester FD as well. All combined, it's roughly two centuries of public service from one family. That's simply amazing. Joe, want to wish you the best in your retirement, joining your brother Robert. Any time I worked the tour with you, I always had supreme confidence that the man behind the wheel of 2102 could and would take care of business. And now it's time for you to move on. God Bless, enjoy your well deserved retirement, and thank you for all the extra effort you put in to the Association as well. KBR-359 signing off....

bfd34180, ems-buff, x635 and 1 other like this

Coming from a Firefighter family also [me seinor man!] take great pride in your accomplishments and now it is time to take up, and put out that fishing pole, you deserve it! local #1971 PCFD

x635 likes this

Best of luck !

Enjoy your retirement. Just don't move to Florida like those other retirees...lol :lol:

x635 likes this

Best of luck, thank you for your service and dedication to the community all these years. Now it's your time to have fun!

(And George, thanks for posting!)

Best of luck, Joe.

Relax, and no jumping into the Bronx River.

Bill

efdcapt115 likes this

Good Luck with your retirement and may you have all the fun in the word now, you deserve it!

Best of luck to you in retirement, I wish you the best of everything.