Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

"Southland" Cop Drama On TNT

18 posts in this topic

For you "Southland" fans out there, it returns this Tuesday January 4th 2011 at 10PM.

http://www.tnt.tv/series/southland/

It's one of my favorite shows, and IMO, one of the most realistic cop dramas out there. I like how they focus mostly on the patrol officers on the street. And the lead character, the "rookie" Officer Ben Sherman, is from here in Austin and graduated Austin High School.

Bump for tonight.....

What are people opinions of the new season?

I hate Lydia's new partner. I've always hated Sammy's wife Tammi, I hope they kill her off. Other than that, I love this show and either watch it every week or catch up on it on the DVR. It's up there with Blue Bloods as the two shows I like best, since everything else is just another Law & Order...

I hate the two storylines that John hates as well. Otherwise, it's an awesome show.

For you "Southland" fans out there, it returns this Tuesday January 4th 2011 at 10PM.

http://www.tnt.tv/series/southland/

It's one of my favorite shows, and IMO, one of the most realistic cop dramas out there. I like how they focus mostly on the patrol officers on the street. And the lead character, the "rookie" Officer Ben Sherman, is from here in Austin and graduated Austin High School.

How do you know its one of the "most realistic" cop dramas out there? Do you have experience as a cop? An Explorer perhaps?

Awesome show and this season is taking it to the edge with the killing of Nate. I bet NBC is kicking themselves in the back of the head for canceling the series.

Edited by Bull McCaffrey

How do you know its one of the "most realistic" cop dramas out there? Do you have experience as a cop? An Explorer perhaps?

Awesome show and this season is taking it to the edge with the killing of Nate. I bet NBC is kicking themselves in the back of the head for canceling the series.

I still wish they killed off Tammi... I liked Nate.

FFBlaser likes this

I also find it to be a realistic police show, and so my father, 25 years on the job. Its also my favorite tv show in the past few years. There is a Southland FB page where it shows a picture of Sammy back on patrol.

I also find it to be a realistic police show, and so my father, 25 years on the job. Its also my favorite tv show in the past few years. There is a Southland FB page where it shows a picture of Sammy back on patrol.

You could see at the end of the last episode during the preview clip that, he is back on the streets patrolling

Season was awesome, the finale last night was one of the best episodes yet....

Hope it gets picked up for another season.

FFBlaser likes this

It was a great season finale, my favorite police show of all time, ill be disappointed if its not up for a 3rd season, if anyone is intrested they have a facebook page with tons of photos and some cast interviews and so on.

Second on TNT. Its a great show. I was bummed out when NBC dropped it. Glad TNT got it. Its one of my favorite cop shows. Its up there with third watch even though third watch was a mix but still a great show.

Good season and I believe it's produced by the same guy that produced third watch

Southland has been picked up for another season with 10 episodes.

Danger likes this

This past season was great! I can not wait for the next season to air.