Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nfd2004

Bronx/Harlem Photos from the 1980s

7 posts in this topic

I don't know if this has been posted before, but if you haven't seen these photos from "mikeindabronx" they are what I consider to be some of the Best. There are numerous Color Photos from the FDNY busy 1980s. Go to his web site and checked them out. He just added Page 13 to it.

www.fdnysbravest.com

EdAngiolillo and batt2 like this

Mike has added his latest photos from the Bronx and Harlem to page # 14 on his web site. Surely some of the Best Photos out there from the busy 1980s.

To view hislatest, go to his web site....... www.fdnysbravest.com

THANKS Mike.

My good friend, Mike Dick has advised me that he has added Page 15 to his EXCELLENT set of photos from the FDNYs very busy 1980s. Mike had permission to ride with some of the busiest Bronx and Harlem compinies during some of the busiest years in the history of the fire service.

So with that said; Thanks very much Mike for sharing your photos with us. So sit back and see for yourself what I consider to be, some of the very best photos from what I call "Mikes Younger Buff Yeas".

Go to; www.fdnysbravest.com

My good friend, Mike Dick has advised me that he has added Page 15 to his EXCELLENT set of photos from the FDNYs very busy 1980s. Mike had permission to ride with some of the busiest Bronx and Harlem compinies during some of the busiest years in the history of the fire service.

So with that said; Thanks very much Mike for sharing your photos with us. So sit back and see for yourself what I consider to be, some of the very best photos from what I call "Mikes Younger Buff Yeas".

Go to; www.fdnysbravest.com

Bill your friends with mike dick man you know everybody!!! I have this book. I collect all the FDNY books most of my friends all work down there now. We used to ride as buffs back in the day . Today I'm still riding as the buff but at least it's in my friends firehouses now!!!!!

O and I'm referred to as "one of those guys from the Connecticut fire dept!!!!!

Mike has added Page 16 to his EXCELLENT Photos of the Bronx/Harlem of the 1980s. But let the truth by known. While Mike did take these Excellent photos, actually what I consider to be the probadly the BEST out there, we wouldn't be able to view these photos without the help of his wife Marie. You see while Mike sits at home listening to the FDNY on his scanner, its Mikes wife Marie, that is taking the time to post all of these photos for us to enjoy. So with that said, lets give credit where credit is due. And we Thank both Mike and Marie for allowing us to see these Excellent photos.

For his latest page (Page 16) of photos, go to his web site www.fdnysbravest.com .

And "lad45der" just check your pms, okay.

Edited by nfd2004