Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efdcapt115

Bloomberg spends $245K tax dollars employing 3 chefs

5 posts in this topic

Found this across the pond:

When Mayor Bloomberg came into office there was just one executive cook at Gracie Mansion to make the VIP feasts.

Today there are three - costing taxpayers a whopping $245,000 this year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353789/Bloomberg-spends-245-000-employing-THREE-cooks-Gracie-Mansion.html#ixzz1D2m2GwbP

I guess we shouldn't get too upset with this. It actually helps to keep the Unemployment Rate DOWN. I'm sure that's what he would say if asked about this.

efdcapt115 likes this

I guess we shouldn't get too upset with this. It actually helps to keep the Unemployment Rate DOWN. I'm sure that's what he would say if asked about this.

We have to save money! Let's scale back the FDNY, close firehouses, but no, we NEED 3 executive Chefs...

Grade A Bologna!!

efdcapt115 likes this

I was a real Bloomberg supporter for years. I though, "Here's a driven, self-made man who can run this town. He's not a politician, he's a worker. He's above politics and nonsense. HOWEVER, now I see that he's just plain above everyone. He does have the financial know how to keep the city going through this great recession, however he's a little too far removed from the lives a actual New Yorkers to keep me feeling positive about his time as mayor. He's gunned for the FDNY every year since 2008 and with no good reason. WE'RE CHEAP! We have a fairly high Fireman to Civilian ratio and we're a great tool box for a big city. You can't buy a better insurance policy for this kinda dough.

Stop cutting us off at the knees

batt2 likes this

Curious indeed, especially given that Mayor Bloomberg doesn't live there.