Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Stamford IAFF Educational Seminar-"Fireground Size Up"

5 posts in this topic

Stamford Professional Fire Fighters Association Educational Seminar - Register Now!

The Stamford Professional Fire Fighters Association is hosting our Annual Education Seminar on Saturday, March 5, 2011 from 0900-1600. This year's seminar will focus on Fire Ground Size Up "A Comprehensive Look" and be presented by Deputy Chief Michael Terpak of the Jersey City (NJ) Fire Department. The event will be held at the UCONN Stamford branch and cost just $25 for the day. Registration can be done online by visiting www.regonline.com/stamforde2011. Questions may also be e-mailed to StamfordES@gmail.com. Space is limited and if you are interested in attending this highly informative event, please register as soon as possible to assure a seat. The event flyer may be downloaded by clicking onto link below:

http://www.local786.org/docs/Flyer%201.jpg

post-11-0-11155200-1298568176.jpg

efdcapt115 likes this

Bump for THIS weekend! Will be an national conference quality seminar very close to home!

Did anyone attend this seminar? How was it?

I was there and it was great presentation by Chief Terpak. The chief is a great public speaker and if you get the chance to see his presentation don't miss out.

x635 likes this

I was there and it was great presentation by Chief Terpak. The chief is a great public speaker and if you get the chance to see his presentation don't miss out.

Likewise, I made the trip there. I second that Chief Terpak was a great speaker - up there with Chief Goldfeder. Right on target with his presentation, the current political climate and the job. A lot of good reminders with some new information for me.

I was very surprised at how few attendees there were. Stamford Local did a great job with the hospitality.

I'd definitely recommend attending the event next time - or any presentation with Chief Terpak.