Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texastom791

Orange county technical rescue ?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone know what's going on in orange county? 44 control just toned out the rockland tech rescue team for possible deployment to orange.

According to 44-control.net and midhudsonnews.com, there was a male with a medical emergency on Bear Mountain at Overlook Lodge and there was no access to him. Not sure if it's correct or not, but that's all I could find.

I know that Fort Montgomery was operating at an incident on Perkins Memorial Drive in Bear Mountain State Park. I never heard the initial dispatch info. I believe West Point and possibly Rockland Co. Depts were requested to assist.

According to 44-control.net and midhudsonnews.com, there was a male with a medical emergency on Bear Mountain at Overlook Lodge and there was no access to him. Not sure if it's correct or not, but that's all I could find.

that was it.

that was it.

It was in Bear Mtn, but nowhere near Overlook Lodge. I just happened to be passing by on the Palisades as they were walking him/her out. I assumed it was an injured hiker until I saw this post. I don't have a radio in my POV, so I was unaware of the incident until I approached it.

The areas that were discussed are actually in Rockland not Orange.