Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Amenia - Ongoing "Serious Incident"?

7 posts in this topic

What in the world is going on in Amenia? Relocations earlier, and the Dutchess County Fire Police Response Team just got called out to respond, and staging point is the Amenia Fire Station.

This is all I have heard so far.

**Edit: 1845hrs - DC911 toned out that the County Fire Police Response Team response has been cancelled, and all can go back in service.

It was a tree and wires down. Then upgraded to brush fire. Final upgrade was a victim electrocuted and wires down. Cardiac situation Amenia and NDP dispatched and Wassiac later dispatched to go on stand by at Amenia Quaters.

Thomas

I actually forgot to come back here and post. I did get a rundown from someone a while ago. Wassaic was toned out to go on stand-by in Amenia with a utility.

Amenia is currently operating mutual aid with en engine to Sharon, and just got toned out for a reported structure fire, along with Wassaic and Millerton M/A.

Busy day up that end of the County...

Edit: 2100hrs - Amenia, 2nd dispatch, Millerton 2nd disp for 1 engine and tanker, Millbrook 1 tanker, for a working structure fire

this is just a crazy occurance that should have never happened !

Please keep in mind, and be respectful, that the victim is the brother of a very long term President of a local FD, as well as the responding FD's Past Chief's brother in law. Prayers for all involved in this horrific incident.