Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JFLYNN

Taking Away A Rep Point Given

9 posts in this topic

I mistakenly gave this guy a rep point. Can someone please remove it? I was just trying to see who in the world were the 7 members of this site who would agree with this post.

Surprising wasn't it? (Somers Looking to Hire Career Firefighters thread)

Edited by efdcapt115

I mistakenly gave this guy a rep point. Can someone please remove it? I was just trying to see who in the world were the 7 members of this site who would agree with this post.

Doh! I too just made the similar brain fart attempting to do the same thing!

Doh! I too just made the similar brain fart attempting to do the same thing!

Me too. I've done it before too. The (+) sign is too close to the actual number to check out who previously rep'd.

Chief Flynn asked to have his mistaken rep point taken away from the popular post in this thread (Somers looking to hire career firefighters?). His request was deleted, and I replied to his comment and that was deleted as well. That's fine, if the mods deemed the comments to be inappropriate for the thread, I accept the moderators discretion always. But his rep point stayed up. As a matter of principle he wanted it deleted, and I agree with him. So, can you delete his rep point? I don't think he'll mind me asking for him again.

Thank you moderators, great group of guys that volunteer to help with this site, always overlooked and under appreciated. Not by this member. You guys are great.

Edited by efdcapt115

I'm currently researching how I can accomplish this. Will advise.

If you're concerned by accidentally repping someone by trying to see who repped them for what, you can view it under the "Reputation Given" tab in their profile instead.

The topic was slit here as to not distract from the thread or derail it with potential inflamatory one liners that may occur from it. Please rebut your opinion with respect.

I'm currently researching how I can accomplish this. Will advise.

The topic was slit here as to not distract from the thread or derail it with potential inflamatory one liners that may occur from it. Please rebut your opinion with respect.

Thanks for checking into that.

I remember when the rep points first started out, there was a negative icon. Any way to bring this back once you give a guy a rep point? Or just bring it back in general?

I'm sure my points would drop about 300 in a day though...

HFD23 likes this

I remember when the rep points first started out, there was a negative icon. Any way to bring this back once you give a guy a rep point? Or just bring it back in general?

I'm sure my points would drop about 300 in a day though...

Yes! Bring back the negative points and the comments too. I will lose 300 a day too. but look on the bright side: at least it shows that the numbskulls out there are reading something.

And Jflynn, I haven't heard "CRAWL" in a while. Time to bring that back too.