Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Indy Racer Dan Wheldon Killed

6 posts in this topic

Today In Las Vegas Indy Car Racer Dan Wheldon Was Killed!!! You Are Racing In Heaven With The Best Of Them, Just Like Dale Earnhardt!!! RIP #77

Thomas

He was one heck of a racer... RIP Dan Wheldon

Edited by FF398
TAPSJ likes this

My son David is an avid race fan and was watching when the wreck happened. The guy won 2 indy's and was only 33 years old. he started racing in 2002 according to reports tonight. 33 years old, what a shame. The guy pretty much had his whole life ahead of him. During the break they were showing all of the drivers talking to each other including Danica Patrick (I think she's a doll) anyway, you could see the concern on their faces. I think it was pretty decent that they did the 5 lap tribute for him. From what we were listening to I guess his wife and family were there too and watched the crash. Like I said 33....that is just too young to go. But hey the man upstairs must have had plans for him. i tend to say that when young people are taken from this earth, always have. I'm not a god freak, but I do believe there is someone higher than us in charge of things. RIP #77

TheNewLadder32 and FF398 like this

Was watching with a buddy of mine, such a shame. I still don't get why they run open wheel at ovals. RIP#77

A racing Champion..... gone so young. Rest in Peace.

Edited by efdcapt115

My brother and I have been racing since the '90's. A fatality is so rare. We often feel bulletproof in our rollcages and safe in our harnesses.

I remember when we lost Bob Aiken from Ossining. Seems like yesterday.

RIP Dan!