Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest mhd381

Winona Lake Eng Co 2, Newburgh NY

6 posts in this topic

Engine 320. 1996 Pierce Dash. 1000 gallons, 1500 gpm Waterous pump, portable extrication equipment. 1st due engine.

e320.jpg

Engine 322. 1987/2007 refurb Pierce Lance. 1000 gallons, 1500 gpm Waterous pump. 2nd due engine.

E-322driverside.JPG

Rescue 323. 2010 Pierce Arrow XT walk around. Ice/water rescue, Holmatro core technology extrication and vehicle stabilization equipment. Hydraulic mounted on the front bumper and officer side rear compartment. Full compliment of pneumatic tools including air bags and on board compressor. Also full compliment of truck company equipment.

R323_1.JPG

Truck 323. 2005 Pierce Dash 95' midmount tower ladder. No pump, strictly truck company.

T-325.JPG

Edited by mhd381
firedude, sfrd18, FF398 and 3 others like this

Nice pics, I've always been a fan of late 80's Pierces like the 87 one above. Did I hear somewhere that they're getting a light rescue to add to the fleet?

Our new Utility 324, to replace our early 1960's Chevy Stepvan (think "bread truck"), should be in this week or next. I believe it is to be a Ford 550 crew cab, walk around body with roll up doors. To carry our portable generators and pumps, etc.

That Arrow XT Rescue was on the line at the same time that PCFD Eng 58 Arrow XT was and we did the final with the Pierce rep,[JC] Thank you, your welcome !

Edited by PCFD ENG58