Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JJB531

Law Enforcement LODD's Up 14%

5 posts in this topic

On-duty Police Officer Line of Duty Deaths are up 14% from 2010, with a 19% increase in the number of Police Officers killed by gunfire.

CNN Article

Hi Joe,

Hey man we're all really sorry to read of the loss of one of your Brothers out in Brooklyn.

Up 14% I have to say if I had to wing it and guess I would have thought it much higher than that. It's been an incredibly brutal year for law enforcement around this country.

Down here in Fla., it's been a terrible year for cops.

Let's hope this is the last LODD we have to post about, but we all know this isn't realistic.

Please stay safe.

Thanks George,

One of the most disturbing things about this whole incident is that the perpetrator involved was recently arrested twice in NYC for relatively minor drug offenses, and both times NYPD officers reached out to North Carolina authorities about an outstanding warrant that was issued against him for shooting another individual, and both times North Carolina authorities refused to extradite him from New York to face the serious charges he had pending in North Carolina. Had he been extradited like he should have been, this incident may have never happened.

Thanks George,

One of the most disturbing things about this whole incident is that the perpetrator involved was recently arrested twice in NYC for relatively minor drug offenses, and both times NYPD officers reached out to North Carolina authorities about an outstanding warrant that was issued against him for shooting another individual, and both times North Carolina authorities refused to extradite him from New York to face the serious charges he had pending in North Carolina. Had he been extradited like he should have been, this incident may have never happened.

I guess NC figured he's NY's problem now why bring him back here! It's such a disgrace our Justice System. We need prisons like Papillon. You plead guilty or are found Guilty, no appeals, off you go. If you can escape, well then society will welcome you back!

On-duty Police Officer Line of Duty Deaths are up 14% from 2010, with a 19% increase in the number of Police Officers killed by gunfire.

CNN Article

There is no respect for law enforcement. The perps simply don't care. And it gets worse when they are in jail. They learn to be better criminals, how to manipulate the legal system, and glorify the killing of law enforcement officers...all while we pay for their housing , meals, medical, dental, recreation, grievance procedures.etc. If I had a dollar for every time I heard a prisoner sing a song about killing the police I could of retired sooner. Yet there is more media focus on incidents where college students were pepper sprayed by the police. Poor babies...should of been tased if you ask me.

JJ I was very sorry to hear about the officer in Brooklyn. God Bless.