Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike2931

Austrailian DUI Commercial

7 posts in this topic

God forbid the American public see such realities in the media.

Truth hurts!

I doubt the Budweiser folks would allow this one on.

sfrd18 and BIGRED1 like this

That was the most disturbing thing I have have ever seen in my life.( and we are all firemen/EMT/Police on this site so we have seen some things) Needs to be on at every commercial break during the Super Bowl. Screw those other dumb a** commercials, this is the "Real" world. Show it to high school kids. or is it too "Harsh" for their fragile little minds :rolleyes: How about some responsibility folks. I mean it is just brutal in your face reality. Not Jersey shore crap, not some dumb bachelorette crap. I mean I am still kinda being effected by it and its been off my screen for about 5 mins.

sfrd18 likes this

Thats a montage of many of TAC's ads over the past 20 years. TAC is responsible for motorized injury insurance, driver safety, and trauma care. Its a really interesting example of vertical integration to save taxpayers money.

First as a no fault injury insurance program. Ratgerthan just pay claims they found it more cost effective to improve trauma care and also began tackling prevention.

That was the most disturbing thing I have have ever seen in my life.( and we are all firemen/EMT/Police on this site so we have seen some things) Needs to be on at every commercial break during the Super Bowl. Screw those other dumb a** commercials, this is the "Real" world. Show it to high school kids. or is it too "Harsh" for their fragile little minds :rolleyes: How about some responsibility folks. I mean it is just brutal in your face reality. Not Jersey shore crap, not some dumb bachelorette crap. I mean I am still kinda being effected by it and its been off my screen for about 5 mins.

I couldn't agree with you more. Definitely the best, most traumatic DUI commercials I've seen. Anyone who's about to get a driver's license should see this video.