Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firedude

The iPhonECG

6 posts in this topic

interesting, would be interesting to compair the accuracy of this with the machines used by ems. Personally I think this would be more of a target item for someone with cardio issure rather than emergency services...,

interesting, would be interesting to compair the accuracy of this with the machines used by ems. Personally I think this would be more of a target item for someone with cardio issure rather than emergency services...,

It's just a single lead. Good for rate and rhythm but a lot more is needed. Even if you could wire up all 10 leads to an iPhone the ability to provide electrical therapy and monitor an airway will necessitate the larger device. As far as the accuracy there shouldn't be any real du

It's just a single lead. Good for rate and rhythm but a lot more is needed. Even if you could wire up all 10 leads to an iPhone the ability to provide electrical therapy and monitor an airway will necessitate the larger device. As far as the accuracy there shouldn't be any real du

I would love to have that. So what that its only a single lead. No one is claiming it would replace a full monitor. Its just a cool feature to have.

Save money and stick with the free pulse check app.

And if you swallow the lead, it does a colonoscopy.

ny10570 likes this