Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.COM Turns 9 Years Old

7 posts in this topic

Members-

At 00:01 hrs on January 1st, 2012, EMTBravo.COM , the site that spawned these forums, and is now the portal to this site, EMTBravo.com was launched.

EMTBravo.com went live at midnight on January 1st, 2003,as a very small personal site for me to share my photos and information that people used to tell and send me. The site's name was based on my AOL username, and I can not recollect how I came up with the screen name "EMTBravo", as I came up with it in the mid to late 90's. Although I pondered changing the name a few times, EMTBravo has become a brand name, of sorts.

From the very point it was launched, the site- thanks to an awesome and incredible staff and membership, and the support of many- this site has grown to where it is today. I like to describe it as a "snowball effect".

I'd like to thank everybody for all their support with their site, I really do enjoy being a part of it. I can't believe it's been 9 years already....where does the time go? From our amazing, hard working staff, to our members who generously donate, and advertisers who help fund us, to the members who share and contribute their knowledge,opininions and information on this forum.....I thank you again for making EMTBravo.COM what it is today.

TO SEE HOW THE EMTBRAVO.COM MAIN PAGE EVOLVED ALONG THE WAY, CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE INTERNET ARCHIVE "WAYBACK MACHINE:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.emtbravo.com

-Seth G.

Executive Director

The EMTBravo Group

*Note: This forum was launched as an addition to EMTBravo.com on November 14th, 2003, and recently celebrated it's 8th year online.

xfirefighter484x and jack10562 like this

Happy Birthday EMTBRAVO.

Continue the great work Seth. You have a lot to be proud of. looking forward to year 10!

Happy birthaday EMTBravo!