Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iceemt21

Handheld trunk scanner

5 posts in this topic

Looking to cover westchester area, what's a good handheld scanner with trunking capability? Not looking to spend a mortgage payment on one either.

Looking to cover westchester area, what's a good handheld scanner with trunking capability? Not looking to spend a mortgage payment on one either.

Check out Scanner Master's "Choosing the Right Scanner" section. Just follow what they say, input your information (Location, desired range, etc) and it will give you a list of scaners, with prices, to choose from. Its easy.

I have a gently used Uniden BC246T handheld scanner for sale.

Includes Owners Manual, 120 volt adapter and car charger, USB cable and ARC246 programming software license key.

Adjustable Channel/Frequency Step - allows you to set the step (5, 6.25, 7.5, 10, 12.5,15, 20, 25, 50 or 100 kHz) of each conventional channel or search band or select auto mode.

$215 includes shipping (US)

post-128-0-98750300-1326765073.jpg

I Accept PayPal, cash, check. PM / Email me if interested.

Edited by jack10562

Pro164 is on sale for 150. Simple to use will get the job done.

Watch some of the used ones, they don't do. The 6.25step that you would need for the city.

Edited by tbendick

Any analog TrunkTracker scanner will follow the Westchester UHF System. You do not need a digital scanner unless you want to listen to Yonkers PD, Greenburg PD or Dobbs Ferry PD (those are the only local agencies using digital at this time).

If you need help programming it we are always willing to help.