Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Super Bowl:Patriots Vs. Panthers

Who will win the Super Bowl??   0 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl??

• New England Patriots
    • Carolina Panthers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

Very excited about the Super Bowl this year!! Real Super Bowl fever going on up here. and since I'm a Patriots fan to begin with, I'm going with the Patriots who will be creaming the Panthers this year!!! Some people are saying the Panthers are the New England of two years ago, but I say nope. LOL.

im going to have to go with Carolina since they are on fire right now.... people dont have faith in them... but they will pull it out

As we speak the Pats D is watching tapes of Delhomme, and as they accomplished w/ manning, will capitalize on his weaknesses. In the championship game, the Pats D knew that payton manning's QB rating falls by nearly 60 when he is pushed out of the pocket and forced to throw off balance. The secondary backed up a strong defensive line by playing nearly textbook zone defense when applicable, allowing 3 INTs by ty law. No doubt about it, the panthers have a great defense as well, but they were playing against a wounded McNabb, and outlasted the Eagles rather then outplayed them. The game will come down these defenses and the QB's poise against it. Tom Brady is a strong QB with superbowl experience. However, Delhomme is a carbon copy of Brady 2 years ago, when the pats entered underdogs and left with a ring. With that said, I still think Brady has an edge over Delhomme, since this is Delhomme's only season as a starter, let alone superbowl experience. I do think 7 points is a generous margin against carolina, so im betting panthers. But overall, the Pats have a more fundementally sound team, and will come away win. either way, im looking forward to a close game!

I'm cheering for my pool numbers.

The Pats will win because of Tom Brady and their D-fenise they have been a great team all year and i think that they provied it when they beat the Colts

NCAA Hoops- 7 Top 25 teams beaten by unranked teams.....could this be the weekend of the upset?....................

It definitely is!

first off the panthers will win. even if the pats d look at flim of delhome that does nothing. he only throws like 15-20 times a game. they can't stop the rushing attack of davis n foster. the panthers first get the running game going then the passing game. also the carolina d is a lot better then pats. they have the best line out there. so panthers will win.

Great game! I have no fingernails left, lol. Go Pats!!! I do feel bad for the Panthers though, they did play a great game as well as deserved it just as much.

Some comments:

The halftime show absolutely sucked, even with the "peep show". Get some real talent in there, instead of the MTV produced teeny pop crud they had this year. A disgrace, especially considering all the music talent they have down their in Texas.

The streaker was hilarious. He was interviewed on the radio this afternoon, pretty funny guy. Apparently, he is a regular streaker, having done it at Wimbelton etc, and stated streaking the Super Bowl was his "holy grail".

The bad part was, as every time a Boston team wins OR loses a game: Boston fans are insane. The unrest that went on in the city last night was insane, especially in Kenmore Square, which is near BU. Students were lighting fires in the street and jumping over them, climbing up on light stantions, hundreds of acts of vandalism. A TV crew had to abandon their van during a live broadcast. Similar acts went on near Northeastern Univ/Huntington Ave. In that area, a car driven by a drunk driver plowed into a crowd injuring several pedestrians and police officers, and killing a 21 year old male. In the Allston area, which is a big college area as well, Boston Fire had to hose down a large crowd (temps were 20ish) to get them to disperse after several hours. Most of the "troublemakers" were out of town college kids :roll:

What a game that is one of the best superbowls since superbowl 36. that was a great game and it was great game to watch i love to watch a nail better.

The parade start around 12 in boston.

You can't break the LAW!!! (Ty Law #24)....an excellent game, and the money I lost in my pool numbers, I won back with the odds.

The halftime show was awful, I felt like i was trapped in teen magazine; It is also absolutely amazing the stunts washed up celebrities will play to try and get a sliver of the attention the used to get....

I missed the streaker....where the heck did he show up?

I guess I was the only one at the SB party I was at that noticed the boob thing. As far as the overall quality of the halftime show, you are indeed right, it sucked. It seemed like it was all of 2 minutes. I'd rather see a full 2-3 minutes of one person than 30 seconds each of what we saw last night. I seem to recall ther Aerosmith Halftime being much longer, maybe because I enjoyed it despite Britany and N*Suck. But I Digress.

It was a great game....

As for the halftime show IT SUCKED!!! i am a teenager and it was geared towards teenagers and i thought it sucked.