gpdexplorer

Riverside Hose "Wet Down" 5/12/12

7 posts in this topic

Riverside Hose will be having a "wet" down for their new Crimson pumper which was recently placed into service. The ceremonies start on May 12th at 1pm at Riverside Hose in Tarrytown located at the corner of Franklin and White Streets. Following the ceremonies, all are invited to stay for celebrations from 4pm-8pm.

At the request of the company, no water please.

Will post regarding shirts and the likes when I get more info.

Just a reminder this event is happening this weekend. There will be t-shirts and mugs for sale.

If I'm around, I'll try to make it. I will know by the end of the day what my work schedule is like for this weekend and then will swing by and photograph the rig and hopefully the ceremony afterwards. It looked gorgeous in the OFD parade.

Edit: Unfortunately I have to work until 4 and won't be able to make it. Good luck with it though!

Edited by peterose313

If I'm around, I'll try to make it. and then will swing by and photograph the rig and hopefully the ceremony afterwards.

Edit: Unfortunately I have to work until 4 and won't be able to make it. Good luck with it though!

You stole my idea. :P I am pretty sure I can make it. i'll post some pictures on the site if I get there. Time will tell...

peterose313 likes this

Sounded like a great event, wish I could have gone. Anyway, does anybody have any pictures or videos to share?

It Was A Nice Wet Down Got Pic On My Face Book As Like The New Ladder 37 Dose Anyone Know If There Doing A Wet Down For It ?

speedy911 likes this