Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

2012 Ford Explorer Police Package

8 posts in this topic

Multiple departments in CT and some in NY also have this.

White Plains has 3 I think, and New Fairfield has 2 from what I know. I live near a popular lettering/tint shop so I see all of them getting delievered/lettered, etc.

They're very nice cars, hope they serve PD well.

sfrd18 and BigBuff like this

Massachusetts State Police is testing the new Explorer and Taurus already. Been seeing a lot of departments in the MidWest and South getting them.

423229_329414787105641_103604726353316_847942_134225060_n.jpg

Edited by lafd55
BigBuff, sfrd18, MELILLO719 and 1 other like this

The local MSP barracks C-5 Stubridge has a interceptor outside all the time during the morning, its a nice looking car but it has the full wheels and looks kinda goofy, i dont like the full door patch, i like the classic state seal on the doors, looks better IMO.

The local MSP barracks C-5 Stubridge has a interceptor outside all the time during the morning, its a nice looking car but it has the full wheels and looks kinda goofy, i dont like the full door patch, i like the classic state seal on the doors, looks better IMO.

Yea those are hubcaps and not even alloys. I hate the patch idea and the white reflective stripe, both ideas of the new Colonel.

They've started popping up around me,....I've heard a few complaints that they drive more like a sedan. It's my understanding the undercarriage is from the Taurus? Is anyone else hearing the same complaints?

Yea those are hubcaps and not even alloys. I hate the patch idea and the white reflective stripe, both ideas of the new Colonel.

The bumper trim idea isnt to bad, i hate the patch though, it looks very dumb IMHO.