x4093k

Reckless Driver in Armonk.. Who Knew.. Another Kennedy!

11 posts in this topic

County Control recieved multiple 911 calls stating a reckless driver on I-684 in Armonk, not knowing the driver of the "reckless driver" was Kerry Kennedy.

It has been a ROUGH couple of weeks/months for that family, for sure.

A few articles about it. As of 7/18/12 she reportedly had a seizure and she wont be charged, but to the driver of the truck that she hit.

http://www.nytimes.c...-not-drugs.html

http://www.usatoday....rges/56269472/1

Any thoughts/comments?

Edited by x4093k
2231* likes this

Correct me if I am wrong but by claiming seizure activity caused an accident, does that not cause DMV to suspend a license for medical reasons for uncontrolled seizures since this is new onset with no know cause.

x4093k and 2231* like this

She is a Kennedy, of course nothing will happen.

They never do anything wrong

x4093k likes this

She is a Kennedy, of course nothing will happen.

They never do anything wrong

yeah thats becoming more and more visible, disgraceful what a name can get you out of.

JetPhoto likes this

It gets better every time you read the paper. This is stuff movies are made of. A Kennedy drives impaired (seizure, drugs, alcohol, whatever the excuse this week), strikes truck, endangers countless innocent citizens on highway in the process, found slumped over wheel on exit ramp with flat tire, admits to trooper she took a "sleeping pill",, claims it was a seizure from an old brain injury, keeps license anyway, released with no bail and the person "she" hit and ran from is charged with leaving the scene. Only in Camelot!!

peterose313 and JetPhoto like this

I love the companion story in LoHud where they just exhumed and moved to another plot, away from the Kennedy plots, Mary Richardson Kennedy, recently driven to suicide by the abusive bullying of the Kennedy clan.

What a sorry legacy of death and destruction within and in the wake of this 'family'. This was America's 'royalty'? I can't think of any other old, wealthy, storied American family with such a specious history.

Certainly connecting your status to a political dynasty is no measure of greatness. As we readily see today, any moron can be a Member of Congress, or, even President.

JetPhoto likes this

Gets better, Isn't she Gov Coumo's ex wife?

Have you been watching the news? Every news station i've watched they always mention that.

Yes, they were once married.

Edited by x4093k