Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PCFD ENG58

1957 B95 Mack # 1070 Port Chester Fire

9 posts in this topic

Do you keep these in storage or are they under a cover? Looks nice

BigBuff likes this

Angelo, the pic says "Original Engine 62" is that when the Mack was designated Engine 62 under the county numbering system?

This is one of my 4 rigs, in service from jan 10 1957 till Aug 1981

This rig along with the old Engine 58 (Mack) were first due to my house growing up in PC. Love those old Macks.

sfrd18, PCFD ENG58 and x4093k like this

Angelo, the pic says "Original Engine 62" is that when the Mack was designated Engine 62 under the county numbering system?

inside joke, one of the drivers thought he was in the city and allways raidoed in 62 engine and got in trouble with the chief at the time . Read the banner on the photo 62 engine not engine 62

inside joke, one of the drivers thought he was in the city and allways raidoed in 62 engine and got in trouble with the chief at the time . Read the banner on the photo 62 engine not engine 62

I see said the blind man reaching for his cane........ :D

PCFD ENG58 likes this

lol. I remember that. I remember when 62 would drill with the ladder, you would hear 62 engine to 31 truck. That didn't last long.
PCFD ENG58 likes this